Unmemorable feelings for someone else’s married man make the representatives of the beautiful half of humanity spend all day looking for an original gift for their lover.
Below you will find tips and ideas on what to give a lover who has a wife on his birthday, February 14 or 23, gifts that will help to pleasantly surprise your beloved and leave your feelings behind a veil of secrecy.
TOP 33 gift ideas for a lover who has a wife
- A set of marshmallows with an edible image;
- Personalized set of fortune cookies;
- A set for sex games that you will keep (for example, cubes on which actions of an intimate nature are written);
- Laptop bag or leather clutch;
- Purse, business card holder or leather cover for documents;
- Key chain;
- Metal money clip;
- Stylish men’s umbrella;
- A set of stationery and an organizer for them;
- Compact laptop bag;
- Tea or beer mug with an unusual print;
- Whiskey chilling stones in a gift box;
- A bottle of a man’s favorite alcohol;
- Tool box or fishing tackle case;
- Car glove box organizer;
- Electric Toothbrush;
- Portable speaker;
- Designer thermo mug or thermos with a cool design;
- Heated lunch box with cigarette lighter and USB;
- A gift copy of a book by a favorite author;
- Tie clip or cufflinks;
- Pocket fan;
- A new computer game that a loved one has long dreamed of;
- Handheld flashlight;
- Portable radio;
- Swiss penknife;
- Screwdriver with various nozzles;
- Nominal gift honey;
- A figurine made of real Belgian chocolate – a hare, a bear or another animal;
- Compact vacuum cleaner for cleaning the car interior;
- Car kettle or heated coffee pot;
- Wireless computer mouse;
- Sports expander for the development of the muscles of the arms or legs.
What to give a lover on February 14, who has a wife
Choosing what to give a lover on his birthday who has a wife is not so difficult if you know his hobbies and tastes.
The situation is more complicated with Valentine’s Day, since the specifics of the holiday require a special present, as romantic and symbolic as possible.
Problems are also added by the fact that a man has a legal wife who should not find out about your union. Given these factors, the ideal solutions can be considered:
An evening full of romance . After hearing about this option, many first of all imagine a candlelit dinner in an intimate setting. Yes, this approach definitely has its undeniable advantages.
In this case, it is important to take care of the competent organization of a date – present your beloved with his favorite dishes, light candles, dim the lights, turn on beautiful music and choose the right outfit. However, do not forget that you can give a married lover on Valentine’s Day other, no less romantic entertainment.
So, for example, you can surprise your beloved man by ordering a limousine, where you can enjoy the views of the city at night without fear of being noticed. You can also arrange a date in a bath with foam, rose petals and aromatic oils, and the culmination of the evening will be a pleasant massage performed by you.
A great place to spend time together will be a small pool, rented for a few hours and provided exclusively at your disposal.
Joint day at the spa . Puzzling over what you can give your lover, give him the opportunity to relax as much as possible in your company. Such a gift will especially appeal to a man who works hard and rarely rests.
On average, a massage session lasts 60 or 90 minutes, during which professional masters will have time to stretch your bodies so that you will leave the salon full of strength and good mood. As a result, all that remains for you is to decide where to direct this positive energy.
Erotic dance . When you need a symbolic gift for a lover, remember that, most likely, the first thing your chosen one noticed when meeting you was beauty.
Thus, you can please him by demonstrating all your femininity and grace in a special way. Naturally, this kind of present requires some preparation – you need to prepare an outfit for dancing in advance, choose the right music and, if necessary, take the help of a professional choreographer.
However, you can be sure that all your efforts will not be in vain, your loved one will have the opportunity to look at you from a new perspective and once again make sure that your choice is correct.
What to give a married lover on February 23 original
Defender of the Fatherland Day is an excellent occasion to give your beloved a truly masculine gift that can reveal and emphasize all his best qualities as a representative of the stronger sex.
From this point of view, the following options can be considered suitable:
Certificate for attending classes in boxing, fencing, martial arts, etc. Every man is a protector and a fighter by nature, so let him show his true nature!
Classes with a professional trainer and meeting new people will give you the opportunity to improve your physical shape and learn the necessary techniques. In addition, perhaps your chosen one will be so inspired by the proposed sport that it will become his new hobby.
In this case, you will be able to share your lover’s new hobby with him, thanks to which you will have even more common themes and points of contact.
Suit tailoring certificate . Such a present can be the answer to the question “what to give a lover for his birthday / Defender of the Fatherland Day / New Year / any other holiday?”, Because a real man will appreciate a high-quality suit that fits perfectly on the figure.
Giving preference to this option, you should seriously attend to the choice of a good master. He must be a professional in his field, and his work deserves exceptionally positive reviews.
Despite all its value, this gift will not arouse suspicion from the wife of your lover, since a man can purchase this wardrobe item on his own.
Tickets for a football match . Most of the representatives of the stronger sex are crazy about this game, so there is no need to think for a long time what to give your lover an original birthday present or Defender of the Fatherland Day.
To decide which tickets are needed, elementary attentiveness will help – just listen to a man when he talks about upcoming, long-awaited matches. You should also pay attention to stories about your favorite team – this knowledge will help you navigate and choose a game in which the right players will be involved.
An addition to this kind of present will be a scarf or T-shirt in color and with the symbols of the team that the beloved is rooting for.
How to choose what to give a lover
When choosing what to give a lover for the New Year, who has a wife, or any other holiday, you should be guided by the following rules:
- Having stopped your choice on this or that thing, think about it: will your chosen one be able to fully use it? It is not uncommon for a man to accept a gift out of gratitude, and then get rid of it, as it may be evidence of his betrayal in front of his wife. To avoid this, give preference to neutral surprises that do not indicate the presence of a mistress in family life;
- In continuation of the conversation about how important it is for a gift to be non-flashy, we give you one more piece of advice: before handing a thing to your loved one, think about whether friends / colleagues can give your man this kind of gift? If the answer is yes, feel free to present it to your lover;
- Gifts-experiences are ideal when it comes to lovers. Firstly, because the wife may not even know about him. Secondly, it is enough to remember why the representatives of the strong half of humanity go “to the left”? First of all, to get new emotions, which your present will only add;
- You should not expect wild delight from the lover about the presented present. This does not mean that he did not like him – it’s just that such manifestations are not inherent in men;
- Come up with warm words that will accompany the presentation of your gift. It is they who sometimes cause sincere emotions and a wide smile in men, which as a result will please both the recipient and the giver;
- If you are faced with the question “what to give your ex-lover for his birthday?”, You need to start from the nature of your relationship at the moment. If you remain good friends, buy something that will be pleasant and necessary for a person, but will have absolutely no romantic overtones. If you still have feelings for him and you are striving to revive the relationship, you should pay attention to gifts that can contribute to this (for example, a joint flight in a balloon). If you have only unpleasant memories of your ex-lover and you crave revenge, send a screaming gift straight to his home. In this case, it doesn’t even matter what it will be, the main thing is that the thing is irrefutable evidence of a man’s infidelity and raises questions from his wife.
What is better not to give a married lover
Some gifts not only may not cause positive emotions in your lover, but even provoke negativity in your direction. To avoid this, it is worth giving up such options as:
- Personal items: underwear, shirts, cosmetics, perfume, etc. (will raise questions from the spouse);
- Too expensive things (they can offend a man and provoke his wife’s suspicions);
- Romantic gifts such as valentines, clothes with photos of you together, heart-shaped items, etc. (can also become evidence of infidelity in front of his wife);
- Banal trifles, for example, notebooks, calendars, cheap diaries and pens, etc. (most likely, they will take their place in the dump of such things);
- A burdensome gift that requires strength and time is pets and plants (perhaps your chosen one is not ready for such troubles, otherwise why hasn’t he got flowers or a pet yet?);
- A positive pregnancy test (as a rule, children are not what the representatives of the stronger sex expect from a relationship with a mistress).
Choosing a present for a lover is a troublesome business. However, following our recommendations, taking into account the hobbies of your beloved and remembering the presence of a legal spouse, you can make your searches much more effective.